The NSCA Foundation Board of Directors is accepting applications for one (1) Member-At-Large position. Application must be submitted by May 15, 2014. Details below.
The NSCA Foundation is accepting applications for one Member-At-Large Board of Director position beginning July 2014.
A major goal of the Foundation is to maximize assets to increase grants and scholarships for NSCA members. Donations come from contributors and selected sponsors who are also dedicated to science and research. With the growth of the Foundation, the NSCA has the ability to give back to its membership, affirming its mission of being the worldwide authority on strength and conditioning, supporting and disseminating research-based knowledge and its practical application to improve athletic performance and fitness.
Deadline: Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
and received by May 15, 2014.
1. Short biography
2. Resume or abbreviated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Letter of intent (identify ideas, goals, and desired outcome of involvement)
4. List of NSCA involvement (if not included in CV)
5. List of professional involvement relevant to the Board of Director position (if not included in CV)
All required information must be submitted to the NSCA national office by the application deadline.
Any applicant not meeting the minimal qualifications for the specific appointment will be rejected.
• Must be available to serve a three (3) year term.
• Must be available to attend regular, special and teleconference meetings.
• Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
• Must adhere to and follow the NSCA Foundation Bylaws, Investment Policy, and Articles of
Incorporation, available for review online here: www.nsca.com/Foundation/Governance/